- Lead and support continuous improvement programs and projects, to streamline the workflow within the plant
- Perform data collection and analysis on long-term production issues, and conduct root cause analysis to resolve the problems
- In charge of the successful completion of cost-effective, strategic projects, and business improvement opportunities, through supporting and running cost improvement projects such as performing trials, engineering studies, and flushing reduction projects
- 1-3 years of experience in Industrial Engineering/OpEx/Manufacturing
- Ability to conduct Yellow Belt, Root Cause Analysis and 6S training
- Familiar with OpEx programs, processes, and tools such as OpEx Workstreams, Management Operating Systems, SLAs, etc.