As a leading global design, engineering, and manufacturing company - we are currently searching for a Global S&OP Manager to assist in developing and leading the Sales and Operations Planning Process while directly managing a team of Demand Planners, Analysts, and Supply Planners.
As the Global S&OP Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting with the implementation of the monthly S&OP process
- Lead & develop the monthly demand plan collaborating across the organization
- Integrate key processes including customer forecasts, statistical forecast models, demand & supply variability, AOP targets, product life cycle, as well as operational capacities & capabilities
- Drive key objectives including improved sales basis, forecasting accuracy, improvements to operational efficiencies, optimizing inventory performance and improving service levels
A qualified Global S&OP Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business
- 5-10 years of sales and operations planning with experience leading a demand planning team
- Experience in implementing a global S&OP
- Background with statistical modeling & analytically minded
- 401(k) matching opportunities
- Comprehensive PTO and Benefits Package
- Global organization with long-term growth opportunities
If you're interested in learning more about the Global S&OP Manager please apply today.