An industry leader in automotive service equipment is seeking a warehouse supervisor to join their team in the greater St Louis area. You would be playing an important part in the daily operations of one of their service centers. This is an on-site role.
- Bring leadership, direction and coaching to a team of 10 to 20 warehouse employees.
- Analyze product and workflow to continuously improve warehouse processes.
- Take ownership of employee safety and provide correct action where necessary.
- Swiftly be able to address and contain quality issues within the warehouse.
- High School (or equivalent) required; college degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- 2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Proven team leadership ability and proficient interpersonal communication skills.