We have a current opportunity for a VP/Head of Procurement on a permanent basis with a multinational telecommunications company . The position will be based in Singapore . For further information about this position please apply.
- The main tasks for this role include developing a global procurement strategy for Mobile Devices, leading its implementation, establishing performance metrics, providing team leadership, managing stakeholder relationships, and serving as a point of escalation and resolution.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile device supply chain and commercial models.
- Results-driven with the ability to motivate and engage the team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to work across organizational boundaries.
- Strong understanding of the telecom/mobile/communication industry, sourcing, and business operations.
- High professional ethics and integrity.
- Commercial acumen and solution-oriented mindset.
- Strong execution power and passion.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to simplify complex problems.
- Strong leadership skills, setting clear goals and priorities.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and proactive problem-solving.
- Promote and implement new concepts and frameworks.
- Proficient in sourcing techniques, demand management, and negotiation.
- Strong relationship-building skills.