Job Title: Senior Test Engineer
Location: Tulsa, OK
Job Summary & Essential Functions:
Provide high level test engineering for facility. Support the test engineering function by providing guidance and mentoring junior test engineers. Serve as a technical leader within the group.
- Design and facilitate installation, qualification, and maintenance of automated test systems
- Conducts design reviews
- Mentors junior engineers
- Defines design guidelines for test equipment
- Defines best practices
- Adhere to general requirements of team members
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with creation of automated electrical test stations.
- Ability to utilize software programs and languages such as LabVIEW, MATLAB, C#, Python, etc.
- Ability to design full Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) functional test stations based on customer test specifications including both software and electrical hardware needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot CCAs when functional test failures occur
- Ability to write technical documentation such as test procedures, failure analysis reports, training materials, engineering change requests, customer presentations, etc.
- (BSEE, BSEET, MSEE) or (BS/MS in other related field and extensive experience in electrical test system design) required
- 6 plus years of experience