Job Title: Territory Sales Engineer - Custom Molding
Location: Madison, Georgia, USA
We are partnered with a leading manufacturer in the Plastics sector, who is seeking a Territory Sales Engineer to join their team in Madison, Georgia. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth and expanding the company's customer base in the region. As the Territory Sales Engineer, you will be overseeing key accounts and driving the sales of Custom Molding/Contract Manufacturing. Sound interesting? Apply today!
As the Territory Sales Engineer, you will:
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve revenue targets and increase market share
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the Custom Molding sector.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer needs are met and projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Stay up to date with industry trends and market developments
A Territory Sales Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- 2 years of experiences in Engineering or Custom Molding/Contract Manufacturing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in Custom Molding preferred
If you are a driven and results-oriented sales professional with a passion for the Plastics industry, apply today!