Tank Manager Required for Global Glass Container Company!
- Shakopee, MN
One of the world's largest container companies is looking for a Hot End Tank Manager to join their rapidly growing team in Minnesota.
The Hot End Tank Manager will manage the activities of forming personal within manufacturing procedures. They will oversee all manufacturing processes within glass, forming, coding, and product quality. They will supervise and coordinate glass container forming machines and equipment
The Tank Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage production activities within the plant level
- Coordinate tank/unit activities with the furnace department, monitor ware handling, and sprays
- Maintain manufacturing processes with SOPs, TOPS, and PAS
- Resolve production problems such as ware defects, glass and equipment problems to maintain maximum efficiency's
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree and experience within a Manufacturing environment
- 4+ years with industrial production and supervisory skills
- Strong glass experience in a hot end forming environment
If you are interested in this position don't hesitate to apply today!