Company Summary: A market leader in household appliances is seeking a highly motivated an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team in Dortmund. They are currently undergoing a global expansion, hiring across all Supply Chain functions. .As the Supply Chain Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing and leading the supply chain team to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the supply chain process. You will be play an integral role in overseeing the E2E operations including logistics, procurement, and inventory management functions.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage and lead the supply chain team of 8 direct reports to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the supply chain process
- Oversee the logistics, procurement, and inventory management functions
- Develop and implement supply chain strategies to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Monitor and analyse supply chain performance metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of products
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and vendors
The Supply Chain Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Strong experience in Supply Chain management or related field
- Strong leadership and managerial skills/ Hands on attitude
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in managing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
If you are interested in the Supply Chain Manager role based in Dortmund, then please don't wait to apply.