- Working closely with suppliers, creating a process for on-boarding and management
- Manage operational, demand planning and general supply chain processes and procedure
- Managing data - logistical and packaging
- Ensure Supply Chain team meets all set targets defined by the business
- Experience in Supply Chain Management in Automotive Industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in planning, production planning and working with logistic service providers
- Master's degree in relevant fields of study (eg supply chain management, logistics, business administration)
- Fluent English
The ideal candidates has a real excitement and passion for the automotive industry, and is ready to progress their career forward. This innovated company is fast paced, and likes to think outside the box.
- Working with an innovative and world class company
- Package salary
- High levels of responsibility from day 1
- Opportunities for career progression
- Company benefits
If this position is of interest to you, then don't hesitate to apply.