A global leader in conglomerates is looking to hire a Sr. Supply Chain MRP Specialist onto their team. Extensive knowledge of the MRP system functions within SAP and be able to troubleshoot and ability to teach colleagues the requirements for successful demand planning is needed within this role. This role is located in Texas. If you see yourself in this role, don't hesitate to apply.
- Utilize SAP MRP Planning tools
- Proficient with running and maintaining MRP tools in a production environment.
- Experience with Material Master and Recipe creation within an ERP system
- Ability and experience with training colleagues for planning dependencies and how SAP produces the overall forecast based on these inputs
- MRP system function experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office
- Competitive health, wellness, and retirement savings coverage.
- PTO and Holidays