We have a current opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Bath. For further information about this position please apply.
This role is critical in ensuring the end-to-end supply chain runs smoothly and in line with the overall strategy within operations, during a busy period of demand and global supply chain challenges.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this role will have management responsibilities and will take a strategic lead whilst ensuring day to day management of operational transactions ensuring that customer expectations are met, improvements in on time delivery are made, and that delivery is at a world class level at all times.
This role would suit a highly motivated candidate who has a background in and passion for change management.
- Experience with, and sound knowledge of manufacturing supply-chain and Lean methodology.
- Strong data analysis and ERP subject matter expert
- Lean Supply Chain Experience
The successful candidate:
- Excellent relationship management, with the ability to work collaboratively.
- The ability to think strategically and translate the strategy into operational performance.
- The ability to work under pressure, solve problems and make decisions
they are the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping their customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.