Supply Chain Manager
- Location: Fort Mill, SC
- Level: Manager
- Working Situation: Onsite
Our building materials industry client is looking for a new Supply Chain Manager that will manage and lead the supply chain, which is broken down into the: planning, inventory control, production, scheduling, and logistics verticals. The Supply Chain Manager will report into the plant manager.
Overall, the ideal candidate will have experience in the end to end supply chain, with a deep understanding of purchasing indirects and MRO's. They also will feel comfortable leading a team, and stepping into a new role at a brand new plant!
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading process improvement improvements, strategies, and owning initiatives
- Mentoring and training direct reports located at the local plants
- Monitoring the raw material and global inventory levels, not limited to meeting internal and external customer requirements ad expectations
- Having oversight of the end to end supply chain function for multi site operations across Procurement, Planning, Warehousing, and Logistics.
The Supply Chain Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain
- Strong ERP system experience (superuser preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Competitive benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Bonus structure