We have a current opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a full-time Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) for our location in Assamstadt (Baden-Württemberg) as soon as possible .
- Coordinating, controlling and monitoring organisational processes and work execution in the areas of scheduling, production control, plan writing and logistics planning (e.g. carry out coordination with interfaces, plan resources)
- Determining and optimising methods and procedures in the assigned areas (e.g. developing and introducing standards, suggesting and implementing optimisation's, strategically developing the organisation)
- Planning and implementing logistics concepts and inventory controlling (e.g. developing and implementing customer-specific delivery concepts, controlling and optimising inventory value)
- Carrying out escalation management
- Managing employees Key
qualifications / central requirements
- Completed three-year training and a subsequent two-year full-time specialist training (e.g. as a state-certified technician)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- Several years of experience in the area of logistics/dispatching/production control
- Experience in coordinating, controlling and optimising processes
- Experience in leading employees
- Knowledge of the IT systems used (e.g. ERP, MDE, SAP (MM, PP))
- Structured, systematic thinking and acting, flexibility, hands-on mentality
- Assertiveness, communication and conflict skills, willingness to cooperate
If you would like to learn more please apply.