We have a current opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager. This position will be located either out of Fort Wayne, IN or Indianapolis, IN and will be a fully on site role.
Apply in below for the opportunity to join a leader in forging manufacturing. Some core competencies include a high quality expertise forming ferrous and non-ferrous materials including seamless rolled rings, semi-closed die complex forged shapes as well as custom torch cutting. With multiple locations and tremendous growth potential this is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
- The supply chain manager is responsible for formulating and implementing structured approach to engage with targeting OEMs by comprehending unique challenges and strategies
- Handle negotiations with vendors and suppliers both current and prospective as you align supply chain needs
- Evaluate External manufacturing process to assure purchasing department is conducted successfully
- Working cross functionally with project management and developing cross-functional teams to support expanded supply chain scope aligned to customer requirement
- Provide direction and leadership over shop of 70+ employees with Plant Leadership team advisory council actively cooperating.
- Significant exposure to general machining and bachelors degree with Supply Chain management concentration
- 6+ years involved with supply chain operations (minimum)
Added benefits of Joining the team!
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Potential
- Generous Benefit Package