Director of Supply Chain and Operations needed for a Medical Device Manufacturing Company
· Director Level
· Newark, DE area
A $4.5B medical device and equipment manufacturing organization is looking for a Director of Supply Chain to lead a prominent project to scale production for a new product!
This Director of Supply Chain will be responsible for leading the global end-to-end supply chain and bring a great breadth of knowledge in this area. They are looking for a skilled leader to manage the operational functions with a strong manufacturing background. This candidate will communicate directly with upper-level leadership and play a pivotal role in the company's current and future success. The candidate should have ample experience scaling supply chains, high volume manufacturing, and precision parts.
- Create and manage clear KPIs surrounding manufacturing and ensure these are met or exceeded.
- Manage Supply Chain integration through collaboration with leaders across the supply chain and finance
- Ensure on-time delivery of commercial and prototype products in accordance with the quality system
- Lead the introduction, development, and implementation of new products
- Collaborate with the entire team to develop, communicate, and execute a cross functional business strategy to meet and exceed goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 8 years of experience in a commercial manufacturing environment
- Experience with high volume, precision parts manufacturing
- Demonstrated leadership skills