A Global Market Leader in manufacturing for FMCG is searching for a Supply Chain Director for their largest manufacturing site in the UK. As a global company, they employ almost 50'000 employees in over 40 companies and have been steadily growing for years. They are committed to their employees, always looking to advance careers internally, and to sustainability, with a pledge for all packaging to be compostable or reusable by 2025.
The Supply Chain Director will be responsible for...
- Efficient & effective order fulfilment; Fulfil customer demands through the most efficient use of resources.
- Procurement; Sourcing strategically to strike a balance between lowest material cost and transportation.
- Planning; S&OP, Material Planning and capacity setting to match budgets.
- Inventory Management; including warehouse and transport management.
- Managing your team of 2 Direct Reports and 40 on a dotted line; Develop talent, Succession planning and Performance Management.
The Supply Chain Director should have the following qualifications...
- At least 5 years Experience in SC in a manufacturing setting; FMCG and food are relevant industries
- Strong negotiation skills, good analytical mindset and stress resilient
- Clear experience as an excellent manager of teams
- Fluent English; Another language is beneficial
- Energised, kind and ambitious personality
If you are interested in the Supply Chain Director role, then please don't wait to apply.