- Achieve consistent fill rate performance (OTIF-D) for implants and instruments
- Improve Ortho Operations effectiveness and efficiencies - establish a standard loaner operations dashboard with "metrics that matter"
- Enable Customer Segmentation to establish Customer Promise and determine GTM model and Network opportunities
- Align on expectations for performance monitoring - right level of granularity & cadence
- Support the creation and deployment of a structured process to integrate E2E account level profitability decisions into commercial processes - covering pricing, GTM approach, customer promise, instruments depreciation, implant SLOB, distribution costs, commercial costs etc.
- Create and deploy key technology platforms and processes to drive step change in performance - i.e. loaner booking tool "booking.com" concept across priority markets
- Enable implementation of Standard and Modular set definitions
- Deploy standard, robust, compliant field inventory cycle count & management process
- Reverse logistics process - create reverse flow processes for instruments and implants to maximize product availability in correct node of supply chain
Back to jobs