Job Title: Supply Chain and Operations Manager - Japan
Company Summary: Tier-1 US chemical company, provider of specialty chemicals for the transportation, industrial and consumer markets. The company has a total revenue of 6.5 Billion + USD and employs 8,300 people globally. The company is willing to offer relocation package.
- Accountable for delivering: Japan supply chain short/long term performance KPIs
- Site facility maintenance KPIs
- Collaboration with APAC quality managers to deliver quality
- Lead and manage Japan Supply Chain and Maintenance team, including Planning, Logistics, Customer Service and Maintenance.
- Lead and manage all the Supply Chain related activities in Japan.
- Accountable for Japan Supply Chain performance KPIs and OPEX.
- Plan and manage facility OPEX budget.
- Work with Asia management on establishing customer service level and product complexity management for Japan. Evaluate mid term priorities and make functional decisions.
- Develop and lead the Forecast, Demand and Inventory model to support service level management.
- Lead Logistics and Warehouse network study to ensure performance and cost effectiveness.
- Support strategy development across the organization.
- Lead and execute the Japan S&OP processes, including forecasting, inventory management and leadership reviews.
- At least 8 years' supply chain experiences in multinational companies
- At least 3 years' experience in leading team.
- Experience in Planning related work (Demand, Supply, Inventory Planning) is key.
- Experience in Logistics and vendor management is required.
If you are interested in the role, do not wait to apply and get started on your exciting new journey!