Title: Strategic Sourcing Manager
Location: Springdale, AR
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and manage the global supply strategy and all aspects of supplier relationships for capital equipment, MRO, and facilities.
- Act as a change agent to implement an effective strategy that focuses on adding value to the organization.
- Complete a spend analysis; prepare RFQ's; evaluate supplier quotations, quality, and services to determine the most competitive solution based upon best net value.
- Build sustainable business partnerships with internal stakeholders and strategic suppliers.
- Organize and lead cross-functional project teams interfacing with Manufacturing, Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Process Improvement, IT, HR and other departments.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of strategic sourcing experience
- BA degree is required
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations and appropriate business decisions.
- Ability to plan negotiation strategies and effectively negotiate terms and conditions
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet impending deadlines
- A strong background in manufacturing
- Must be able to travel independently nationally and internationally (globally); up to 20% travel may be required