Sr. Product Testing Engineer Needed for Leading Consumer Electronics Manufacturer
Bergen County, New Jersey
This $59M Consumer Electronics Manufacturer is the fastest growing brand within their space. This Sr. Product Testing Engineer will be responsible for developing and conducting tests according to strictly prescribed guidelines and standards with minimal supervision.
The Sr. Product Testing Engineer would be responsible for:
- Develop test procedures and other testing documentation.
- Conduct testing detailed tests in a punctual and timely manner according to the schedule agreed upon by the whole team
- Analyze data and review testing results with Product Testing Team to reach appropriate conclusions and recommendations.
- Deliver clear and concise product test results (Test Reports of performance evaluation and/or product comparison).
- Communicate results by presentation as needed to Firmware, Hardware Engineering, and/or Product Development.
- Design and construct test fixtures to suit the testing needs of a given product.
The Sr. Product Testing Engineer would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electro-Mechanical and Pneumatic Engineering, or another relevant field.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in system level testing for Electro-Mechanical products.
- Develop and manage test department to work with engineering teams (NJ & China) to test and validate new products from R&D to Mass Production.
- Advanced test engineering skills and technical writing including
- Test plan & Test procedure
- Define and oversee test fixture fabrication.
- Document, review and report test results
- Hands-On experience with laboratory test equipment
- Strong knowledge of fluid components such as valves, regulators, actuators, air and fluid pumps, flexible elements, and fittings
- Familiarity with python
If you'd like to become part of a passionate team of problem solvers pushing the boundaries of what was thought possible in the kitchen, redefining the future of cooking - apply!