Company: Teri-1 US semiconductor company is seeking to hire a SR CATEGORY MANAGER: SUBSTRATES MATERIALS.
The company is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage.
- Be the primary point of contact for a global supplier that spans many processes and types of materials/tools and act as "one source of truth" for the account
- Perform or participate in commercial supplier qualification activities to ensure the commercial development of strategic suppliers
- Serve as lead for cross-category and significant company to company escalations; support category escalations for assigned suppliers as needed
- Serve as the center of knowledge for assigned supplier(s) and share knowledge with key stakeholders and members of the category teams to enable more effective planning, forecasting and execution
- Communicate key supplier management updates and decisions to multiple levels in the organization, including Executive Leadership
- Maintain collaborative relationships with supplier(s) while effectively resolving supplier performance/capability issues to ensure alignment with Micron's strategic direction
- Communicate supplier performance management results and activities for assigned suppliers to the Category Director
- Responsible for the Commercial Supplier Relationship and Escalation
- Support supplier qualification activities to ensure the commercial development of a strategic supplier