Job Title: Sr. Hardware Engineer
Location: Greater Washington, DC
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Defense organization that is looking to expand its team with a Sr. Hardware Engineer who will work closely with owning hardware new product development projects and leading projects of embedded electronics. The Sr. Hardware Engineer will interface with various stakeholders, providing technical expertise, and contributing to the optimization of hardware designs.
- Develop and and lead new product development through complete product life cycle
- Design, optimize and qualify hardware design employing advanced analytical methods and experimental techniques.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies related to aerospace/defense
- Lead design, optimization and qualification of machinery systems
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with embedded systems development, including firmware development, and FPGA development
- Proficiency in PCB Design Software
- Ability to integrate hardware and software components effectively
- Top Secret Clearance Required
If you are interested in the Sr. Hardware Engineer role, apply today.