This exciting opportunity allows you to manage a chemical manufacturing facility in the Saxony-Anhalt region of Germany.
The site is looking for a forward thinking candidate committed to success, sustainability, continuous improvement and responsibility.
- Always ensure to improve safety, health, and quality within the production facility.
- Maximise efficiency to achieve the annual cost plan and improve productivity.
- Develop and promote a high performing, highly engaged team and workforce.
- Implement a manufacturing strategy to achieve company objectives.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Knowledge and focus on Chemical Synthesis.
- Experience in leading and integrating teams, with a focus on positive employee relationships.
- Demonstrate high confidence, hands-on abilities and leadership skills.
- Fluent German and English speaking and writing.
- 10+ years in a similar position in the area of chemical manufacturing.
If you are interested for more information regarding the role please apply with your updated CV in English.