We are working with a global packaging manufacturer who are searching for a Site Director for one of their locations in the Cologne area. The manufacturing facility has a headcount of 600 employees and has been marked out for significant investment over the next few years. The position reports into a Global Operations Director who is also newly appointed to the business and is looking to make a number of significant changes to the way the European business in run.
Title - Site Director
Reports to - Global Operations Director
Reports - 8 direct (600 indirect)
Salary - €150,000 - €200,000 + additional bonus and benefits
- Drive the operational performance and KPIs of the Cologne site alongside a culture of Safety, Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Hold responsibility for site budgets, modify these for maximum efficiency
- Invest the significant Capex budget in order to modernize production techniques
- Partner with corporate HR teams to ensure that all recruitment needs are pipelined for and met in a timely fashion
- Be a champion for a Lean Management principles within the business
- Previous Plant Management experience absolutely essential
- Several years experience within a process industry
- Technical degree level education in engineering or equivalent
- German and English speaking
If you are interested in learning more about this, please reach out on here or directly approach one of the DSJ Global Berlin team on LinkedIn.