My client is seeking an Engineering professional to join their Division team as a Utility Engineer. The ideal candidate will be an expert in General Utilities such as chillers, boilers, air compressor, and HVAC. This is a great opportunity with multiple paths of career growth and a competitive compensation package.
- Complete assignments related to nutrition utility/ facility design and optimization
- Analyze and improve the manufacturing operations across various facilities and implement opportunities to improve utility reliability and reduce energy usage
- Facilitates root cause analysis and works to independently perform economic analysis to achieve financial targets.
- Helps to develop long plan for utilities, facilities, and infrastructure for various plants
- Completes site assessment and energy audits of utilities with a focus on utility efficiency and reducing operating costs for each site
- Acts as a mentor for others by providing feedback and guidance
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 6+ years of significant engineering experience with the implementation of capital projects
- Strong technical knowledge of utility systems and infrastructure within the facility
- Experience in automation and controls systems with the ability to troubleshoot wiring diagrams
- Ability top read and create Piping instrumentation Diagrams
- cGMP facility design and construction experience (preferred)