Senior Test Engineer | Heavy Duty Trucks
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Automotive Manufacturing company seeking a Senior Test Engineer. As one of the dominating Heavy Duty Truck manufacturers in the industry their commitment to sustainability has set them apart in the market and led them to success. If you would like to be a part of a dynamic, sustainable and growing company apply now!
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will be at the forefront of their most extensive powertrain projects. You will work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders and solution providers to ensure that technical delivery aligns with project requirements. Your role will involve leading the development of On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) testing into simulation and conducting tests to ensure OBD diagnostics are functioning correctly. This position offers the opportunity to present and influence decisions, drive continuous improvement, and contribute to a sustainable future.
- Develop simulation testing in collaboration with existing stakeholders to model early product verification certification testing.
- Conduct Production Vehicle Evaluation testing to ensure OBD diagnostics compliance.
- Define, lead, coordinate, and automate test requests.
- Manage time plan coordination with certification requirements.
- Deliver accurate test results and utilize correct test measurements.
- Generate Product Issue Log faults and engineering reports (ER).
- Propose and develop test procedures and other process improvements.
- Support the installation and application of advanced vehicle technologies
- Validate vehicle features, controls, and systems for North American and global applications, focusing on sustainable technologies.
- Create and execute plans for current and future programs, defining scope, identifying deliverables, and estimating organizational requirements for successful implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in technical writing and reviewing of engineering specifications
- Experience with Data Acquisition tools such as ATI Vision or similar packages
- Experience with DiagRA D/Silverscan software
- Master's Degree in Engineering or MBA
- Experience in the heavy/medium-duty truck, construction vehicle, or passenger car industries
- Valid Commercial Driver's License or willingness to obtain one
- Experience with CAN communication applications and tools
- CANalyzer experience