Title: Senior Supply Chain Manager
DSJ Global is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Supply Chain Manager to join our client's team in the aviation industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of supply chain management while ensuring operational efficiency and timely delivery of goods.
- Minimum 6 years experience within Supply Chain
- Proven track record of managing complex logistical operations across different regions/locations
- Strong understanding of USA import/export regulations
Logistics Management - Overseeing all activities involved with product sourcing from suppliers up until final delivery at customer locations.
Supply Chain Optimization - Implementing strategies that optimize inventory levels whilst maintaining high level service standards.
Relationship Building - Cultivating relationships with key customers/suppliers/vendors to ensure smooth operation flow throughout entire supply chain network.
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills combined with excellent analytical abilities; being able to develop long-term strategic plans that aligns well both internally (with other departments) and externally (suppliers/customers). As such their main responsibilities would include but not limited too;
* Developing & implementing effective procurement policies/procedures which are compliant with local/international laws/regulations;
* Collaborating effectively cross-functionally between internal teams including sales/marketing/purchasing etc.;
* Ensuring efficient production scheduling/planning so orders are completed on time without delays;
* Continuously monitoring supplier performance against agreed upon KPI's ;
* Develop contingency scenarios when faced by disruptions along any section(s) through your company's value chains .