Title: Senior Sourcing Manager
Location: Dinuba(Fresno), CA
- Company Summary: A fast-growing Food Production company is looking for a Senior Sourcing manager to lead and direct the ingredient sourcing strategy mitigating market inflation and provide accurate cost forecasts. They are looking for someone to fully understand and lead category by exercising existing deep subject matter knowledge. They are America's #1 Frozen Food production company and have no plans on slowing down.
The Sr Sourcing Manager will be responsible for…
- Procuring the 60 million dollar spend and sourcing of ingredients (sauces, fresh vegetables, starches, spices, beans, batters, etc.)
- Deliver value for money given the dynamic ingredient markets. Decisions in this area can significantly affect profit or cause the business to cut investment spending in order to cover cost pressures.
- Supplier selection and business commitments for the portfolio of the annual volume, within the limits of Finance and the Quality
- Predict costs, maximize accuracy and delivery of the business plan and P&L projections.
The Sr Sourcing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, economics, supply chain, procurement, engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in an ingredient purchasing role within the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- Experience in managing dynamic business environments, where price stability, supply availability, and potential business outcomes are under continuous pressure and change.
- Experience in strategic sourcing including end to end strategy development.
- Experience in productivity or related cost reduction programs