Senior Quality Manager - for a leading Heavy Manufacturing Company
- Senior Quality Manager
- Houston, TX
A leading Heavy Manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Quality Manager to join their growing team. Do you have Heavy Manufacturing (automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment or industrial) experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Senior Quality Manager - will provide leadership to the Quality team at two divisions, establishing the quality standards and procedures, resolving, and improving quality at process and product level, continuous improvement of products and participate in new product & source introduction and maintain dealer product quality satisfaction for the business.
The Senior Quality Manager - should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Industrial Engineering /related required.
- Master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in leadership role with focus on Quality
- Quality and Warranty experience within an industrial manufacturing and wholesale distributor environment is required.
- Product knowledge in farm equipment or related experience is preferred.
- Warranty data and IT systems content management.
- Closely monitoring and working with suppliers for recovery of warranty cost expenses.
- Coordination with suppliers for problem resolution.
- Coordination with Assembly plants for inbound/outbound quality.
- Experience in Problem solving tools and Six Sigma
The Senior Quality Manager - will:
- Evaluate Warranty claims
- Ontime processing of the Warranty Claim
- Communicating with the Dealers on the warranty claims and resolution.
- Working with Dealer on Field Quality Issues and Improvement Plan
- Bring improvement to Dealer Satisfaction Score with Product Quality Performance
- Monthly review on Dealer feedback product quality and improvement plan with the leadership team
- Deployment of Quality Process Improvement Plan to Improve Plant Direct Pass Ratio
- Daily Quality Defect Reporting and Corrective action feedback with the Plant Leadership
- Root Cause Analysis and Deep dive on corrective action for Quality Defects
- Establish Supplier Quality Performance Metrics
- Tracking and Monitor Supplier Quality Performance.
- Supplier Quality Improvement & Corrective Action Plan
- Deploying Quality Standards and Procedures for Factory Operation
- Deploying Continuous Improvement Program at the plant.
- Deploying Vendor Quality System Program