DSJ Global is partnered with a leading Food and Beverage manufacturing company that is looking to add a Senior Quality Engineer to their team in Florence, Kentucky. This role will primarily be responsible for providing technical and applied expertise and leadership in the areas of food science, food regulations, statistics, problem solving, and continuous improvement projects to meet consumer and regulatory expectations. The person will serve as a technical expert and drive enterprise-wide projects across multiple facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Food Science, or equivalent (Master's degree preferred).
- 5+ years related experience, with a preference for Six Sigma Green Belt experience.
- Strong math, food science, and statistical knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Effective communication and project management skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with food safety, HACCP, and food regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated people management and collaboration skills.
- Lead quality improvement projects.
- Identify areas for enhancing food safety and product consistency.
- Serve as a technical expert for process implementation.
- Partner with stakeholders for updates and training.
- Drive enterprise-level projects for quality and regulatory compliance.
- Implement methods for process control and improvement.