Senior Procurement Specialist
Company Summary: A leading supplier of aggregates and building materials is looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist for their division in the Denver, CO region. One of the fastest growing companies in the world, this company already has a presence in the market and is looking to continue to grow and expand. This role would manage the indirect procurement of equipment for multiple facilities as well as some direct procurement of raw materials.
The Senior Procurement Specialist will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and purchasing equipment and services for company facilities in the region.
- Observing the market and identifying and building relationships with new suppliers and vendors.
- Managing contracts and negotiation for both indirect and direct procurement.
- Cross function within supply chain management and other departments within the company.
The Senior Procurement Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or equivalent field experience.
- 4+ years of procurement experience, preferably with aggregates, manufacturing or construction.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team dynamic.
- Ability to travel locally for 25% of the time.
Perks and Benefits:
- Relocation package available.
- Smooth interview and application process.
- Excellent team and company culture with a heavy emphasis on safety.
- Benefits include 401k match, health benefits, pension plan.
- Performance based bonuses available.
If you are interested in the Senior Procurement Specialist role, then please don't wait to apply.