We have a current opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager - Singapore on a permanent basis.
Company: Tier-1 FMCG company
- Looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company's Commodities/materials.
- Working in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external suppliers as well as contract manufacturer
- You will manage and own existing and new supply chain partners.
Ensure robust new and current supply chains that have optimum cost, quality and performance outcomes.
- Support operations and supply chain to manage materials exposure in contract manufacturers to reduce liability.
- Work with suppliers on cancellation & rescheduling on materials to reduce exposure.
- Price management - Analyse BOM break down
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Commerce / Business /Computer Science
- Strategic sourcing experience in procurement, preferably gained in FMCG/consumer electronics / semiconductor or Retail
- Excellent negotiation skills in monopolistic and competitive settings
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills
- Strong Analytic, Negotiation, contract management, leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within the team.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced, fast changing and dynamic environment and be a true team player with strong analytic abilities and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Power BI or other data analytic tools
For further information about this position please apply.