A global, multi-billion-dollar automotive company is currently seeking a driven, collaborative Senior Procurement Manager to lead their procurement teams in the Twin Cities region. You will play a critical role in developing innovative supply chain strategies and strong supplier relationships. In addition, this role comes with high visibility, growth potential, and a $500M spend responsibility.
The Senior Procurement Manager, Auto Parts will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing global strategic sourcing strategies.
- Leading, developing, and motivating direct and indirect teams.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with C-Suite and key stakeholders to optimize cost-effectiveness, streamline processes, and deliver on risk identification and mitigation.
- Creating and maintaining strong supplier relationships working with lower leverage.
- Extract, analyze, and consolidate data from multiple vendors.
The Senior Procurement Manager, Auto Parts should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 10 years of strategic sourcing experience with 5+ years of managerial responsibilities.
- 3 years of experience in automotive or industrial manufacturing preferred.
- Expertise in data analysis and presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal, supplier negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Retirement savings benefits
- Competitive insurance benefits and time off
- Travel up to 15% with hybrid flexibility
If you are interested in the Senior Procurement Manager - Auto Parts role, then please don't wait to apply.