One of the worlds top 5 Defense companies is rapidly expanding their RF/Microwave Engineering team in the Greater Boston area.
- Design, test, and integration of RF/Microwave Antenna Systems
- Analysis of Phased Array Subsystems, High Power Subsystems, Antenna Subsystems
- RF/Microwave Design - Simulation and Layout, Passive Circuits, Amplifiers, Ferrites, Component Test, Material Characterization
- Antenna Design - Radiating Elements, Reflectors, Feedhorns, Radomes/Frequency Selective Surfaces, Simulation and Layout, Antenna Test
- Software Design - Real-time Signal Processing, Beam Steering, Embedded Software
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or closely related field of study
- 8+ years of RF/Microwave Engineering experience
- Phased Array
- Also seeking candidates with strong FPGA design experience
- Working knowledge of C++, Python, and MATLAB programs
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.