- Manage the team to carry out all structural packaging and manufacturing support at vendors to meet the packaging specifications and requirements.
- Work with the manufacturing vendor and printing vendor to resolve any structural, packing assembly line & prepress issues and drive for continual improvement.
- Work with global counterparts to resolve structural packaging, prepress production and printing techniques issues arising from Asia Engineering teams at Feasibility and T/O stage
- Support the company goal of sourcing diversification and implement packaging initiatives and process alignment in new locations.
- Develop team members by providing coaching, technical guidance, and participation in the hiring and performance management process.
- Perform data analysis and reports in relation to packaging structure.
- Supports Eco-packaging programs & related data collection.
- Perform and complete other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
- Degree in Package Design, Industrial Design, or Packaging Science or related disciplines; Master Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in printing industry, design and packing printing with 5 years at management level
- Strong understanding of product design, graphic design packaging, and marketing strategies.
- Fundamental knowledge of packaging substrates and end package types. Including: clamshells, blister packs, bags, corrugated primary cartons, folding cartons, header/inserts cards, shippers and internal protective packaging