Title: Senior Manufacturing Manager
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
We are currently seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineering Manager for our client in the pharmaceutical sector. The Senior Manufacturing Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading all aspects of manufacturing operations, including production, quality control, and safety. As the Senior Manager, you will serve as a hands-on leader to support the team during the manufacturing processes in an FDA and cGMP environment. If interested, apply today!
The Senior Manufacturing Engineering Manager will:
- Develop and implement manufacturing strategies that maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure that all manufacturing processes meet quality standards and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Manage production schedules and capacity planning to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineering Manager should have:
- B.S. in Engineering or scientific related field
-7+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (Process Development, Process Engineering, Validation, etc.)
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of GMP regulations, OSHA Compliance, HVAC Systems, and Pharmaceutical Processing Equipment
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply today!