Senior Electrical Engineer Opportunity for Leading Aerospace Company!
- Los Angeles Area
A well-established Aerospace manufacturer is looking to bring on a Senior Electrical Engineer that will specialize in Electrical Test Equipment/Hardware Design. This top talent will serve as a Hardware Engineer for Automated, Semi-Automated, and Manual Test Equipment.
The Electrical Engineer will:
- Perform engineering tasks related to the design of automated test system hardware use for power and digital electronics test of space and defense applications
- Develop test system requirements and verification methodologies
- Resolve any anomalies occurring during integration and test of a test system
The Electrical Engineer qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the hardware design of automated test equipment consoles/racks for electrical applications.
- Proficiency with use of test instruments, National Instruments (NI), UPS, Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, DMMs, Wave form Generators, Multiplexers, Logic Analyzers, Data Acquisition Systems, etc.
- Proficiency with the design of test and simulation circuits.
- Competitive Base Salary + Relocation Assistance if Needed
- 401k + Match
- 9/80 Work Schedule - every other Friday off!
- Tuition Assistance + Scholarship Programs