Title: Senior Facilities Technician (Greater Boston Area)
Summary: A global biopharma company is currently seeking a driven and motivated Senior Facilities Technician to join their state of the art Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility in the Greater Boston Area. You will be a key asset who is responsible for ensuring the safety and efficiency of facility operations. In addition, you will provide the strong foundation for the company's rapid growth by monitoring the daily use, process, and support of the facility's equipment and systems. If you possess a strong work ethic and you are committed to excellence and innovation, please apply now!
The Senior Facilities Technician will be responsible for:
- Utilizing cGMP documentation practices in the Global SAP ERP/CMMS platform
- Performing onsite CAPAs on various equipment including HVAC, plant steam, RODI water, autoclaves, bioreactors, centrifuges, etc.
- Adhering to Environmental Heath and Safety (EHS), FDA cGMP and GDP regulations
- Utilizing the site Utility Control System (UCS) and Building Management System (BMS) for troubleshooting production equipment
The Senior Facilities Technician should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree; Minimum of 6 years of experience within cGMP maintenance required
- CMMS platform experience is required
- Critical Utilities and Pharmaceutical processing equipment experience is required
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Company equity grant
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, and internal growth
If you are interested in the Senior Facilities Technician role, then please don't wait to apply!