Title: Senior Environmental Engineer
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a world leader in the chemicals industry who is looking to add a Sr. Environmental Engineer to their team in Green River, WY. You will bond people, ideas, and elements to reinvent progress and create sustainable shared value for all through the power of science. On top of that, you will innovate solutions to contribute to safer, cleaner, and a more sustainable future.
- Address stakeholder questions and concerns related to environmental performance and/or permit.
- Ensuring corrective action is initiated and completed for continuous environmental compliance.
- Reviewing, and interpreting new requirements and/or regulations and coordinating with regulatory agencies to address matters.
- Obtaining and maintaining required job certifications including Hazardous Waste Management, Method 9, Underground Storage Tank Class A Operator, and Level 1 Water Treatment Operator.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, governmental and nongovernmental, for improved environmental performance and operation sustainability
- S. in Environmental Engineering or related degree
- 5-7 years of EHS experience
- Chemical manufacturing experience required.
- NEPA permitting required.
- ISO 14001 experience required.
- Air permitting experience required.
- Health & Life insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation package
Is this something you see in your new future? Apply now!