I am currently partnered with a leader in the power grid space who is looking for a Senior Engineer to join their polymer products operations team! This role reports directly to the Assistant Manager of Manufacturing Engineering and will be a heavy mentorship-driven individual contributor role.
- 8+ Years experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- NPD experience
- Injection Molding (Rubber/Plastics) experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Design and create drawings and models for new tooling/fixture/mechanical systems or improvements to the existing tooling/fixture/mechanical systems according to manufacturing needs using a 3D CAD modelling software.
- Write detailed specifications for the tooling/process design sought for effective translation during request for quote, procurement, build, installation, and start up.
- Work cross-functionally across manufacturing, R&D, operations, and maintenance
- Mechanical Design
- 10% Annual Bonus
- 6.5% ESOP profit sharing
- Employee owned business
- Immense growth opportunities
Please apply today!
Please note this role is fully onsite and unable to provide sponsorship or relocation at this time.