Sr. Director of Quality needed for a leader in chemical manufacturing!
- Greater Houston
- Manufacturing, Quality, Operational Excellence
Do you have a passion for quality and excellence in the chemical industry? We are hiring for a Sr. Director of Quality in the chemical manufacturing industry in the greater Houston area! This role will give you an opportunity to lead the quality assurance function and an opportunity to enhance your experience by managing engineering projects.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Chemicals, or other related fields required
- Master's degree in a related area such as Science, Engineering, or other technical area a plus
- 10+ years of practical Quality, RD&E and/or Manufacturing work experience with responsibility in a chemical production/manufacturing environment
- 5+ years' experience in supervisory responsibility in a Quality or related role
- Proven project management experience
- Quality Professional Certification
- Proven experience in managing teams
- LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt required
- Provide leadership/strategic direction to manage the Quality function in support of business growth
- Lead the company's quality/operational excellence across the globe
- Drive and implement a quality culture and implement the company's Quality Policy
- Work cross functionally with supply chain, manufacturing, technology, marketing and the strategic business units
- Create, implement, and improve the management system to describe business processes, define organizational responsibilities and facilitate accountability for achieving results
- Manage and expand Integrated Management System certification to support business growth, improve profitability, manage risk, drive continuous improvement, and achieve operational excellence
- Provide governance and improve the effectiveness of the management system by managing the use of global tools
- Develop the worldwide Quality team to provide talent, competence and appropriate resources to achieve business objectives
If you are interested in this position, please apply below!