Regional Vice President of Supply Chain & Operations
Location: Miami, Florida
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Vice President of Supply Chain & Operations for our client in the Building Materials sector. This is a permanent position based in Miami, Florida. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of supply chain and operations for the company in the USA.
- Oversee the entire supply chain and operations for the company in the USA.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the efficiency of the supply chain and operations.
- Manage and mentor a team of supply chain and operations professionals.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Ensure that all supply chain and operations activities are carried out in compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers and customers.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to supply chain and operations.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Proven track record of successfully managing a team of supply chain and operations professionals.
- Strong knowledge of logistics operations.
- Experience in the Building Materials sector would be an advantage.
If the above sounds like the next step in your career, apply above.