DSJ Global is partnered with a leading food and beverage manufacturing company in the Owensboro, Kentucky area. They are seeking a skilled Quality Manager to uphold their commitment to excellence. The person in this role will primarily be responsible for managing their shift and the plant's quality assurance program. In addition, this role will be responsible for ensuring compliance with company, customer, and government procedures, as well as auditing all phases of quality performance.
Position: Quality Manager
* Guide the plant's SQF certification program.
* Perform customer audits and annual SQF audits.
* Develop and maintain HACCP plan.
* Communicates to USDA regarding pre-operational or operational inspections.
* Develop and maintain quality programs such as Pest Control, Self-Inspection, Supplier Management, Safety, Microbio Testing and Defense.
* Conduct pre-shipment review, CCP's, validation studies, report on deficiencies for GMP's, HACCP and SSOP's
* Bachelor's degree from four-year accredited college or university
* 3-5 years of Quality Supervisor experience
* In-depth knowledge of food and beverage industry standards and regulations.
* Previous experience working with USDA or FDA.
* HACCP & SQF Certified preffered.
* Proficiency in quality management tools and methodologies.