DSJ Global is elated to announce a partnership with an leading Automotive & Plastic manufacturing firm, and we are on the lookout for a Quality Engineer to anchor their team in an one of the most exciting city in the Carolina's the position is located onsite in Asheville. This pivotal role is your ticket to shaping the quality dynamics of both products and processes, ensuring everything is up to industry, customer, and our =quality standard promise.
- This will be a full-circle commitment opportunity allowing for you to become the go-to liaison between the client and their valued clients. Giving you the freedom to manage a portfolio of customer accounts from inception to completion.
- You'll get the chance to become the sentinel here taking the reins during product kick-offs and oversee the entire Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) flow.
- For you No detail is too small so you will ensure our control documents, like control plans, are in ship-shape condition at all times. Direct proactive and reactive measures for quality feedback coming from all corners: customers, suppliers, and our own in-house assessments. You're the problem-solver on the front lines.
- Harmonise work protocols, Failure Modes and Effects Analyses (FMEA), control systems, and tracking features to bolster operational excellence.
- Dive deep into the why behind any product or process deviations. Your root cause analyses will pave the way for solutions.
- Pioneer enhancements in quality and process realms. Your implementations will define our next-level performance.
- Keep an eagle eye on how each cog in our operation contributes to the grander quality landscape. You're the maestro conducting this orchestra.
- Punctuality isn't optional; it's a cornerstone of your role. Your regular presence fuels our collective ambition.
- A Bachelor's degree is highly desirable.
- 1 - 3 years Quality Engineering experience; plastic molding, assembly and automotive experience a plus think tech operations, assembly lines, and most importantly the automotive.
- Familiarity with industry standards and a few certifications are a must such as: IATF 16149,PP-AP,PMP
- Some relevant experience with ISO or any other equivalent, is a must.
- Extremely valuable is Plastic, and or Automotive industry experience at the Quality Engineering level
- Ability to work flex shifts, because the pursuit of quality never sleeps.
IF YOU OR SOMEBODY YOU KNOW WILL BE A GOOD FIT THEN PLEASE APPLY OR SHARE!