Quality Assurance Supervisor
Looking for a new challenge in the food industry?
Our client is a leading seafood company that has close to $1 billion in sales. They are currently searching for an experienced and motivated Quality Assurance Supervisor. As a part of their commitment to becoming the top branded value-added seafood provider in North America, they are looking for an individual who can continuously improve their products and processes while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Participate in overseeing programs related to packaging, ingredient, product, and process inspection.
- Communicate microbiological results and product disposition effectively.
- Lead investigations related to quality non-conformance.
- Supervise the daily duties of the Quality Assurance (QA) staff.
- Spend time regularly on the production floor as needed during staffing shortages.
- Post Secondary degree or equivalent experience required (food science preferred)
- 4 years of experience managing QC/QA team members.
- Knowledgeable about HACCP programs/GMPs/SOPs/USDA regulations/Food safety audits/etc.
At this company, they have built a culture that values inclusion, support, and recognition. They believe investing in people builds success. This position offers opportunities such as contributing to your community through volunteerism, a comprehensive benefit plan designed around changing health care needs throughout North America, lots of learning opportunities, and care development/training courses to help pay for. Our management has created a collaborative environment where all managers support each other leading us into growth areas beyond just equipment/flooring which makes senior leaders highly accessible& available.
Join them at one of our client's facilities located in Newport News, Virginia USA!
Are you ready for a new beginning?