We are working with a client in the field of hydrology and meteorology. They are one of the global leaders in manufacturing measuring stations for water management. They are searching for a Quality Assurance Specialist for one of their sites in Germany to help optimise the QMS, improve process and product quality, risk assessment through FMEA, supervise supplier quality, prepare for audits in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Continuously monitor key quality indicators.
- Develop and implement projects to enhance product and process quality.
- Identify, develop, and implement concepts to ensure quality for new launches and product changes, including risk assessment through FMEA.
- Independently conduct, moderate, or coordinate root cause analyses and implement suitable countermeasures.
- Supervise suppliers to ensure compliance with quality standards and assurance.
- Make decisions regarding quality in borderline and special cases, such as rework campaigns and delivery stops.
- Manage testing equipment.
- Prepare and conduct quality training to reduce and prevent quality issues.
- Organise and execute internal quality audits.
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of external audits in accordance with ISO 9001 (possibly ISO 17025).
- Create relevant documentation to maintain and enhance the quality system.
- Successful completion of technical college training with several years of specialised professional experience as a quality or production engineer/specialist, or successful completion of technical university studies.
- Several years of experience in a quality function within a manufacturing company.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Confident use of common MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of measuring equipment and devices.
- Strong technical and analytical understanding.
- Experience in error analysis.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001