Quality Control Supervisor
- Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Iowa
- Quality Operations team
A world renown Food Production company is searching for an Associate Quality Control Supervisor to lead, train, and direct employees throughout one of their primary facilities. They will be trained and acclimated to company culture with the intent to advance into a higher level quality management role.
As one of the leaders of the Plant, the Quality Control Supervisor will be reporting directly to the Plant Quality Leader. They will be involved in both Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QC) while being responsible for the plants KPIs, SOP's, and professional practices which line up with the entire corporation's standards of quality. Additionally, the Quality Control Supervisor will be carrying out audits and ensuring best practices.
The ideal Quality Control Supervisor will have the following skill-set:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience in Food Safety Quality Management
- 2+ year's quality experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Must be comfortable with the preparation and consumption of a variety of Foods Products, which may include but not limited to, pork, beef, chicken and peanuts.
- Complete knowledge of ISO, GMP, HACCP food safety and other specific industry standards
- Ability to serve as a hands-on leader comfortable spending time on the production floor
Quality Control Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
- Lead, direct and train employees to achieve quality standards
- Manage product quality with complete understanding of of ISO, GMP, HACCP food safety and other industry standards
- Conduct Quality audits to ensure plant is in accordance with FDA/USDA best practices
- Oversees sanitation procedures and food safety
- Spend majority of time on plant floor to ensure processes are in line with company and industry best-practices and standards
- Competitive base salary with yearly bonuses
- Annual merit increase performance review
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Non-contributory pension
- Profit sharing
- 401 (k)
- Stock purchase plan