Quality Control Manager- for a leading Industrial Manufacturing Company
- Quality Control Manager
- Cincinnati, OH
A leading Industrial Manufacturing company is seeking a QC Manager who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have food Manufacturing experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Quality Control Manager - should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor of Engineering or better in Engineering or related field.
- 5-7 years: Quality Leadership
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- A detailed understanding of Quality Management Systems with audit experience
- Continuous improvement skills
- Experience dealing with customers and suppliers in solving quality issues
- Proficiency with Excel, and ERP programs
- Read/Interpret prints, routers, bills of material, and other part documentation and directives
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- ISO experience preferred
The Quality Control Manager- will:
- Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with industry requirements. Regulate, control, and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business and the final product. Manage an audit program to ensure compliance. Lead the team to achieve quality management system targets for customers and business goals.
- Direct quality team and provide one on one coaching for improvements.
- Manage the Quality Assurance department and staff, responsible for in-process inspections, receiving inspection, documentation of supplier certifications, part qualification, measurement, testing, and the calibration of gages and test equipment.
- Participate in daily Gemba walks that align with Kaizen continuous improvement processes.
- Provide leadership to promote quality assurance throughout the company with a continuous improvement approach to prevent defects and escapes.
- Investigate customer complaints regarding quality.
- Lead root cause analysis and drive corrective actions.
- Prepare and organize all PPAP and other quality documents required for customers.
- Perform and support customer audits, surveys, and complaints and ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with customer specifications.