Our client within the Food and Beverage space is looking to bring on a Project Engineer to the team, specifically within their Pet Food brand. Within the pet food sector, the project engineer will over see all phases of capital project management.
The ideal candidate with have a strong background in manufacturing equipment installation, compliance regulations, and design structure expectations. Having experience within automation is a plus. Come join a growing team that allows you to be 'boots-on-the-ground' and make a true impact!
- Manage multi-million capital projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Develop drawings and ensure the corresponding equipment meets all growth requirements, and SOPs
- Work closely with production, QA, Maintenance and Safety teams to manage project performance
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years in project engineering at a manufacturing facility with hydraulics
- Familiarity with food/bev manufacturing sites and corresponding hygiene regulations
- AutoCAD experience
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance