A renowned global technology company supplying industrial measurement technology, automotive electronics, medical and industrial electronics, data technology and aerospace is looking for new project buyers to join them in Fridolfing, Germany. They are looking for experienced purchasers for the commodity groups of mechanics, electronics and plastic mould injection. This innovative company is future orientated and is currently developing new automation and electronics propulsion technology for the automotive industry. They offer excellent career progression and the chance to work on exciting new projects.
Skill and Experience
- Background in purchasing direct project purchasing
- Experience in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Deep understanding of market dynamics and future trends
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- German language skills
- Manage relationships and negotiations with new and existing suppliers
- Target pricing, offer analysis and evaluation, you will be a negotiating partner for suppliers and accompany the purchasing process independently through to the conclusion of the contract.
- You are in charge of all procurement related activities inside the development projects
- You support the different development project teams and ensures that the project milestones & deliverables are achieved.
- You coordinate and follow up the supplier selection process, together with the commodity buyers and development project teams.
- You work together with the complete organization to define the purchasing strategy for your projects.
- Generous Salary Package
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some of the largest name in the industry.